Cultural Resources Investigations
Archaeology, History, and Architectural History
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Certified
- Background and Archival Research (Phase Ia)
- Archaeological Surveys (Phase I)
- Archaeological Evaluations (Phase II)
- Archaeological Mitigations/Data Recovery (Phase III)
- Tribal Consultation
- Burial Investigations and Recovery
- State and Federal Preservation Legislation Compliance
- Architectural History Studies
- Historical Research
10,000 Lakes Archaeology offers a full range of cultural resource management services, including archaeological surveys, testing, and excavation, historical research and documentation, and collections management. 10,000 Lakes Archaeology appreciates the concerns of developers, researchers, and American Indian communities, and are dedicated to conducting our work efficiently, respectfully, and carefully. We understand state and federal preservation legislation, are experienced in precontact, historical and industrial archaeology, history, and architectural history, and are dedicated to addressing the concerns of all stakeholders.
10,000 Lakes Archaeology’s Principal Investigators are highly experienced in conducting heritage studies, and meet the Secretary of the Interior’s Standards for archaeology, history, and architectural history.
10,000 Lakes Archaeology, Inc.